Welcome! Thank you for visiting
Are you just curious about mobile grooming trailers in general? Or... Have you totally decided this is the business for you and just need the trailer? Perhaps you're getting overwhelmed by the information you're receiving from all the manufacturing companies competing for your business?
- We at Tag-A-Long Mobile Grooming want this to be the final site you visit.
- We are a bit different than the rest even though, at first glance, we may appear to be just like all of them.
- Our ENTIRE concept is based on the our K.I.S.S.(Keep It Super Simple) principal.
- We offer one size trailer... The 6'x12'
- Each grooming unit is a duplicate of the last
- Non-cluttered, orderly work shop
- Additional options may be available
- Our price tag is not complicated or difficult to comprehend
- Our units are TOTALLY TURN KEY Ready for Grooming
You will find our pricing very straight-forward like the rest of our information.Read More
Why Us ?
- After manufacturing mobile grooming trailers for Several years we've learned anything smaller than 6'x12' is too small and anything bigger is too large for the average person to tow. You honestly don't need additional space.. there's plenty!
- You need your work day to go smooth. Our design provides simplistic operational features. It is VERY easy to groom any size dog quickly and with ease. Isn't that always the goal?
- By keeping the layout and features the same, we've learned we have faster turn around from the factory, making delivery time shorter. Factories are not fond of multiple options as they really slow production down for them. This will cause your wait time to be as little as 12 weeks or longer. (We do have 'some' options though that we can control). Everyone usually wants their trailer ASAP. Don't you?
- Cost! Everyone wants to know what the bottom line is in simple dollar figures, right away, without confusing pricing tactics. Don't you?
Top it all off with friendly and knowledgeable owners, who have been in the mobile pet grooming industry for over 40 years! We, alone, operate Tag-Along Mobile Grooming Salons and will always be your consultants to make this experience easy, fun and exciting!
I purchased a Tag-Along Grooming Trailer from Carol & Richard Doggett in March 2015. I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love my trailer; it's just perfect! It has everything I need, no expensive and unnecessary extras, the quality is wonderful and the price was just right (and fair). What you see in the pictures is what you get. Carol & Richard were wonderful to work with; so honest, knowledgeable and helpful through out the entire process. Thank you Carol & Richard
Hi Richard and Carrol, just want you to know I absolutely LOVE my new trailer. I was very pleased with the whole process from my first call to you to discuss ordering the trailer to the day I drove up from Jacksonville Fl to pick it up. I really feel I got a lot for my money . The trailer is very well built and super functional. My clients love it too! Here are a couple of pictures of the wrap I just had done. Thanks again
Thank you so much for the trailer. I love it so much and it fits all my needs to groom horses, dogs and cats. I love the big tub and there's plenty of storage for all of my equipment, and I love the big windows too. Thank you for the owners manual and showing me everything before I drove off with the trailer. It meant a lot to me. Thanks again.
I absolutely love my new trailer. This has been such a wonderful experience for me. It is the perfect size. The ease of hooking it up and going out is fantastic. The Doggetts have been absolutely amazing to work with. I couldn't be any happier and you WILL NOT go wrong buying a trailer from this company.